Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our Prophet

So yes it was a shock to hear about Pres Hinkley's death, but I wasn't sad. And the more I read about what all of you are saying it was making me a little guilty. I realized though that I wasn't sad because I was happy for him. This is a sad occasion I am not putting it down, I am just overjoyed that someone so wonderful as him has finished his work on the earth and he was called back at the right time and there is no wondering at all about his future. I was also excited to see who will be the new leader and to find out what he will focus on. Each prophet has his focus on something and I am excited to see what that will be. I am not sad about the situation even though it will be hard to get used to not seeing him at conference. I hope every can find the joy in it as well.

No comments: