Monday, January 21, 2008

uncommon is good

Hello everyone, so I am the type that will wait until everyone and their dog gets into something before I will. So everyone has been blogging for ages, and I have just started reading them within the last 2 weeks, and they are so fun. So now the next step is to actually try to do this myself. Oh boy, look forward to some uncreative and strange things from me because that is how I am.
So I have been reading things on everyones blogs and found that I love families. They are so crazy, uncontrollable and uncommon that it makes life so great! If things were easy it wouldn't be as fun to be here, so when I am having one of those days I just need to remember that my family is great!
So now the fun of trying to figure everything out, so strap yourselves in for a bumpy ride.

No comments: