Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Goal

Ok, so I thought it would be harder than this to post. So I was at a meeting tonight and I got pumped up and realized stuff too. First off, I have set a goal, and I am going to try to actually reach it this time. Many of you know that I am a Pampered Chef consultant, but do you know that I have done pretty good in it, but not as good as I would like. My goals that I have set for myself on this is to get a promotion to a director by June 1st. This is really scary for me because it means that I have to get out of my comfort zone and work a little harder. That is another reason I am writing this because the first step for me it to talk to everyone about it.
My second goal is to earn a trip. I would love to make it to Paris next year, but I will be pretty excited about going to Miami beach. Luckily if I meet my first goal of becoming a director, that will get me half way to my second goal of the trip. (these trips are all paid for by PC) So I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew what my goals were so that you can all hold me accountable for them. If you want to help me out, let me know.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay for goals! I am so excited that you shared yours with us. Good luck with everything. I will see you on the 6th to try to help you with your goals:)