Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Exhausted

So I like to work in small amounts of time, and even an 8 hour day is ok (some adult time from kids, yeah), but when you are combining 3 jobs in one and then the mother full time one on top of that it gets pretty hectic. So yesterday, I worked 8 hours because of a scheduling problem that I was willing to help them out with. Then when I got home I had an hour and a half to clean up the house from 2 days of not doing house work with kids in it, and do the whole dinner thing. Then when Nathan went to his class I locked Dai in her room to sleep because she was beyond cranky. I had a short time for her to get there before a Pampered Chef client came over to close a show. This lady is a little older with health problems so it took longer to explain things. I worked with her for an hour to get the show done. Then I had another half hour to get Avi settled and in bed before my math student came for an hour. Needless to say I was TIRED!!!
Dailynn being the wonderful alarm clock she is decided this morning we would start an hour early. So from the exhaustion from the previous day, the early morning, and the list of tasks that had been put off for 3 days, and Dailynn missing her nap it wasn't a very good day. Maybe I will get to bed tonight. HA HA HA

No comments: