Thursday, February 21, 2008

Smart Kids

I don't want to brag, but my kids are smart. Avi said to me this morning while I was making breakfast "Mom, 3 plus 3 plus 1 is 7 huh." Well, that makes me pleased that she is going to be a math wiz because at 4 she is already adding 3 numbers together. She loves to add when we are in the car or just hanging out at home.

Dailynn on the other had has the smarts that you worry about. Yesterday we put a lock on our fridge because she loves to get in it way to often. Well the first time she encountered it she opened it right up without any trouble. Doh!!! She also knows that reaching the top of the dresser is as easy as opening the bottom drawer.

1 comment:

le35 said...

That gets scary. Too many smarts makes momming hard, but in the end, better smart than stupid.