Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick Family

I don't know how it happens, but luckily when a sickness hit our family it hits me first, then works it's way around our tiny family. I'm not always first, but it seems like it happens that way a lot. This time I was fortunate because it hit me, knocked me out enough to feel miserable, but not so much that I couldn't take care of the kids a little. Well, then it hit the others and they have been in bed sleeping a lot. Maybe it is the supper mom in me, or I just don't want to calm down enough to loose complete control of the house. I am on the tail end of it, but it is still holding on, and now I have to be even more supper mom. I get home from work and then have to put the house together again from the 3 sickies that have hung around. Luckily I work better under pressure, so I have gotten some laundry done (not folded) and kept enough dishes clean to be able to eat. I can tell that we are all on the mend, in another few days we will all be the perky exhausted selves that we usually are.

No comments: