Friday, February 8, 2008

Half my life

So when I was 10-11, not sure it was so long ago, President Benson died and I was young enough to not really under what was going to happen. I was sad because I hadn't known any other prophet but trusted what was going to happen. I remember after Pres. Hunter died thinking that I didn't think Pres Hinkley should be put in because it seemed the media were speculating too much and that they shouldn't say it was him until he had been called. I was fine with him once I knew that he had been called. It was really strange last week when they said that Pres Hinkley had been in for 13 years because he was the prophet for more than half of my life and He was the only Prophet I really know because I was young enough to not know the others. I am excited to get to know President Monson and his councilors.

No comments: