Friday, February 8, 2008

Late Night Chat

Dailynn does not like to fall asleep, so 2 hours after putting her in she is still playing and talking. Luckily Avi falls asleep quick most of the time. Last night I was tutoring so she felt that she had to try to sleep in the hall. Once the student left I put her in bed, but she jumped right out and layed on the floor. So I did it again, and she jumped right out on the floor again. This time I took her in and she said that her bed was too big so she wanted to sleep on the floor. So I started talking to her (this is at 10). She started by saying that there were dogs outside, and that she was a dog, and that she was a princess dog. Then we got into a conversation about hats and how daddy, mommy, Avi, and she had a lot of hats and we were them all the time. Nathan came and jumped into the conversation for a little while. Once we were finally able to end the conversation she fell right asleep. Maybe I should be talking to her every night, but it is very hard to get away from her when she starts talking.

No comments: