Tuesday, May 28, 2013

just pics

So Nathan is really into disc golf lately, and one sat he let us tag along, kinda.  We went up to Taylorsville to a park that had a disc golf course that he and some friends from work wanted to try out.  We went and played at the playground while he played his game.  A short time later the girls decided they were done with the playground so to entertain them for a little longer we pulled out the camera (I know shocking I actually had a camera on me at the time)  and took some pictures.  Avi decided that she didn't want to cooperate, and Jeslyn had her moments as well.  This is what we get.







Oh and this is Nathan actually playing,
Can you see the disc and the basket.  I thought this was a great action shot for me to have actually gotten.

No comments: