Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ending party

I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON!!!
Why in the world did I think that I could be room mom this year?  I'm so glad the school year is over because I am so ready to be done trying to put together class parties when my mind is so occupied with other children.  For the end of the year party I just wanted to be outside.  I filled water balloons and let them play Battle Ship.  They thought it was a fun idea, but since I got kicked off the water spout before I wanted to be I didn't get as many balloons as I wanted.  Oh well, they still had fun trying to peg each other as much a possible. And whats better than Girls against Boys!

Then we had an obstacle course.  Luckily we had just torn our yard apart making lots of extra obstacles for me to throw out there.

After that we had them play crochet, bocci ball, blow giant bubbles, and play soccer.  I didn't have enough stuff for them to do, but they still had a blast just being outside.  I'm so glad it's over!

No comments: