Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tagged

So I have been tagged a few times now, so I guess I will do it

20 Years Ago
I was almost 6, so I don't remember much. I guess I was going into kindergarten and taking tests to see if I could skip to 1st grade to be with all of my friends.

10 Years Ago
I was almost 16, I had just gotten home from a month trip to Japan, just figured out e-mail and was on it constantly with all my Japan friends and just starting my sophmore year.

5 Years Ago
I was attending USU with a 4 month baby (Avrilee). I was doing 12 credits online and 3 on campus. My favorite class was the one I had to go to campus for because I was so happy to get out of the house. That semester was the hardest I ever had, even harder than the one I was engaged for.

3 Years Ago
I was stuck in the house with a newborn. When I went in the hospital to have Dailynn it was warm outside. When I got home it was cold outside, I didn't like that fall much.

1 Year Ago
UM.... Nothing significant. Avi was in Preschool and making friends for her and her mom. I paid off our student loans and became debt free for the last time in my life I hope.

This Year So Far
I have started walking with a friend, Avi is in Kindergarten, and I have loved learning how to can. I worked at HR Block and loved it.

Today
Dropped Avi at school, helped at the school, and watching a friends kids so she can help in the classroom. Hopefully we will can some plum jam and make some fruit lether.

Tomorrow
Dailynn has a Dr appointment for turning 3, laundry, cleaning, and packing for a trip to La Sal on Friday.

Next Year
I will never know, if we had it our way we would be moved to Ephraim with an awesome job, building a house on the lot down there and growing a HUGE garden. To tell you the truth, we will never know what happens 3 months down the road let alone a full year. Maybe we will have a move this year though, who knows.

I tag anyone who wants to do it.

2 comments:

Pam& Scott Burgess said...

I found your blog on Katie's blog. I would like to keep in touch with u and your family. If u would like to read my blog the address is frogsrcool.blogspot.com.

le35 said...

I'm just letting you know that I tagged you from my blog. You may have already been tagged for this, but I didn't see the post, so I'm tagging you. My feelings won't be hurt if you don't do it.