Friday, September 12, 2008

Still here

Hello everyone,

Sorry it has been a while. Avi is doing good in school, but we are already battling the I don't want to go to school bit. The first time she said this, it was followed by "they won't teach me anything". She is ready so good, and I think she is surviving socially. We will just have to see how things are going throughout the year. I got to go into the class and help out one day and she was doing good and didn't need to come hang on me, so that was good.

For me the tax season has begun. I know, doesn't it start in January? Well, no. I have classes that I am required to take in order to be rehired next year. So the classes have started so I am submerged in taxes right now, how fun. I am learning a lot.

We have just 2 more soccer games left, so then we will be free again on Saturdays. She is doing ok with it, but we will see how this saturday goes.

I have started turtoring again. It is a lot of fun and I love working with the kids that I have right now. maybe someday I will become a teacher, but who knows.

Dailynn is loving the chance to have free reign of the house for small parts of the day. She is so cute and loves reading and learning. WE are working on the terrible two's, soon be threes. She has some temper problems that we are trying to help her calm down.

I spent the day yesturday tearing appart some lilac bushes. They haven't been trimmed in 20 years, so they are being mutilated a bit right now. I don't have pictures now, but maybe some time. IT is a huge mess, but maybe next year I can have a garden a little better with it not being so shaded.

2 comments:

Our Corner said...

if you save those branches from your lillac bushes you can make a lot of really neat things.

Anderson's said...

do you want them?