Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Turkey

Dailynn is so adorable when she wants to be. She started to be grumpy when we had to leave the cute little baby friend that wanted to come with us home from dropping Avi off at school, so I put her on my shoulders for a little ride. I can't do the whole trip like that. She loves to be on my shoulders so that she can grab leaves off the trees while we walk past. So she grabbed a few limbs off our friends tree and loved that she was holding so many of them. After a few minutes she wanted down, and a few min later she didn't want to carry the branches any more. Dailynn can't stand the thought of wasting a good branch so she stuck all 3 branches in my back pocket. Then she noticed that I was a turkey and laughed about it the rest of the way home. It was so fun to walk with her so happy and imaginative.

1 comment:

Marci said...

You have been tagged!!!!!!!!!