Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why so long

So you may have noticed that it has taken me a while to post, and sorry about that. Life has been fun and crazy. After the family reunion, I got the pleasure of throwing Brittney a bridal shower, so between that and getting into the Twilight series, I haven't had much time to do anything other than keep my family alive. Luckily I have a lighter week where I get to figure out how to make a fake wedding cake for Britt. Ideas are flying through my head, I hope that I will remember to document how I am making it and that can be my next food tip or something. This whole wedding thing is so fun, but it will be nice when it is over.

We found out that Avi gets to have the male teacher this year. She is excited for school, and hopefully we can go meet him tomorrow. It will be good to have her go to school so that I can maybe work on projects a little better.

My friend Sherrie and I have started walking at nights, and it is really to walk 2-5 miles with her and get to know her so much more. We found out last night that we were in Japan at the same time. It was so fun to talk about our experiences and both got Japan hungry all over again.

Nathan and I am also so excited about the Olympics. It is so hard to peal ourselves away from it sometimes. It was fun to watch the Guys and Girls gymnastics, and also the swimming.

We are just enjoying the last little bit of the summer before school starts and things get crazy again. Have a great summer everyone.

No comments: