Monday, August 18, 2008

Ummm

So Dailynn is being an interesting character. Sometimes she will punish herself for things that we aren't too worried about. While in La Sal, she was goofing off during the dinner prayer. She insisted that she was bad during the prayer, so she wasn't allowed to have dinner because of it. Well yesterday while I was making lunch she was singing "It's all my fault" over and over again. Nathan said "she is going to be a depressed child, disciplining her self and saying it is all her fault. I am going to need a psychology degree just to take care of her." She really is a pretty happy kid, just has to figure out what she can and can't do then she will be happy all the time. I do think it is kinda funny when she starts yelling "I'm Freakin Mad". Not sure where that all came from, but it sure does make me giggle when she says it.

1 comment:

Our Corner said...

Your post reminds me of my nephew. Whenever Nikki (James' sister) asks her husband to punish Nate he just says "k...Nate go punish yourself." and Nate will try and spank himself. It's really very funny but it really bugs Nikki. :)