Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy B-Day Avi

On Wed we had a birthday for my now 5 year old. AAAHHHH!!! I can't have a 5 year old that is so crazy. So we didn't do much that day, Avi did decide to be a little obnoxious, but I am starting to think that is just a birthday thing for her. Every year she just starts acting weird a week before her birthday then after it she is fine again. I don't get it.

For her birthday dinner we went to Los Hermanos with Grandma Howdy (Wilkinson, that is just her nickname). She of course got sung to by the staff and a special fried icecream for it being her birthday, and let us all share it a little bit at least.

We then came home and opened presents. Every present she opened she said "Just what I wanted" The funny thing is that the present she liked the most was the one that only cost us a stamp. It was a Barbie radio that we got from a cereal box. She hasn't stopped listening to it since she got it pretty much.
It is fun to watch how excited Dailynn is to have Avi open her presents. They had a lot of fun with it and yes both my mom and I bought her the same math work book. Great minds think alike right. We will take on back and find another fun book for her. OH yeah and their hair is so curly because they had wanted to have curlers in their hair that day, Dailynn's just goes wild when we do that, but it is so cute too. I like how Avi's turned out, it looks so grown up.

1 comment:

Our Corner said...

Happy Birthday Avi. :):):) Thats so exciting that she is 5. Just curious are your guys thinking about having more kids?