Friday, April 25, 2008

loving sister

So this whole last week every day Avi and Dai have been in each other's faces WAY to much. They just keep egging each other on and making things just wonderful and happy around here. (I hope you read the sarcasm in that statement) So today Dailynn was just being a little pill and trying to ruin my computer, so I removed her from the situation. She did not like that so she went running to her room and bed to cry it out. Avi heard her crying and decided to take care of her for me. She went in and started reading her a book (looking at the pictures and telling some kind of story). After a few minuets I heard her say "are you happy now, do you want to go out again?" She just wanted to take care of her sister and make her feel better. The rest of the day she has been good and not getting in Dailynn's face which makes things much more peaceful around here.

No comments: