Monday, April 14, 2008

New Calling

It's official, I am not in primary any more. YIPEE!!! Yeah Primary is a lot of fun but I finally get to go to Releif Societ again. I have known for 2 weeks that I was to become the new secretary for the RS and finally it was announced and everything so I don't have to keep it a secret anymore. I had a wonderful blessing with the wetting apart and got to jump right in. Wow it is a lot more to do than I thought, but it will be fun. I will enjoy the ladies I am working with, and I get to go to RS. YIPEE!!! What is funny is that the last 2 sisters that were in this position have been my friends (I only have a few realy friends in the ward now).

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, Congratulations! I have had that calling twice in my life, and your right, it is a lot of work. But you will be great at it, and it is a lot of fun.

Our Corner said...

Hey M,
Congratulations on your new call. It would be a lot of fun being in the RS. :)