Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Morning fun

So to water our lawn we do it by irrigation meaning that we flood our lawn every 10 days during the warm months. Today was one of those days. Sometime I will post pictures of it when I have some kids around to play in it. I only gets about 5 inches deep in the deepest part, so it is fun for the kids to run in. While I was finishing up Dailynn discovered that if she stepped in the water, then on the dry sidewalk, she made foot prints. After doing it a few times mom had to do it too. She would walk me to the water, then drag me all over the sidewalk until we didn't make any more foot prints. Then we had to do it all over again.

Then when we were done doing the water we got to go to Avi's preschool graduation. It was cute, they sang some songs then did their cute little walk and got their certificate. The kids were so cute. If I get the pictures off my phone then I will post them later. I can't believe she is starting kindergarten this year, she will do so good in it. She already can read and recognize words, knows how to do simple addition and subtraction, and likes to try to tell time and count money. Such a fun girl.

No comments: