Monday, August 27, 2012

t's a.....

GIRL!   I got to have my 20 week ultrasound today.  I love the ultrasound so much, it just has  a way of making it all seem real.  Yes I have been feeling the baby move, but seeing her just makes me so much more excited!  My body was contracting while it was going on pushing the placenta into her, so we didn't get a good profile shot of her, but she stretched out a leg cute and showed us a foot.  We took Jeslyn with us, but I don't think she quite understood what was going on.

I then got the joy of waiting with Jeslyn for an hour for the Dr. to be available.  He had to run and check on a delivery, so we got the joy of waiting.  I wouldn't have cared at all, but Jeslyn was being her hyper at a bad time self and made it so much fun.  We survived, but I wonder what she  was thinking while the nurse was drawing blood from me.  She held my hand some of the time, and was mostly quiet during that part, thank goodness.

So we are trying to come up with names, and we need help.  It's kind of unofficially my turn to pick a name, so lets have them.  Remember we like unique names, but if you know someone with the name, it's ok, just not common.   The names I keep coming up with get shot down with good reasons.  One that I have liked for many years is Kovia, but Nathan doesn't like the nickname koko which is exactly what we would be doing.  Wish us luck, and please help us with ideas.

2 comments:

Jason and Jody said...

Congratulations! :) Yay for more girls! Good luck picking a name. That's so hard!

Jason and Jody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.