Thursday, August 23, 2012

Brigham City Temple

The youth leaders in our ward wanted to do an activity going to the Brigham City Temple open house, so on the first day that tickets were available, they all called and got as many tickets as they could.  Long story short, they ended up with at least 100 tickets for 30 youth.  The next dilemma was how to get those 30 youth up to the temple?  There were a few calls made, and I was excited to have the chance to go.  I didn't end up with any youth, but oh well, I got to go anyway.  I think there were about 60 ward members that ended up going in the group.  The girls really loved it, the hard part of the trip was Jeslyn.  She was so excited and hyper that I just spent my time chasing her around and trying to rush through to get her away from a very un-baby proofed building.              

1 comment:

Jason and Jody said...

I am so sad that we couldn't join you! We are going tomorrow, but Brooklyn has been begging to go the Temple all week. I should have taken the girls even though Jason couldn't come.