Thursday, August 23, 2012

summers gone

So I wanted to blog about the first day of school on yesterday, but when I pulled all the pictures off the camera I realized that I haven't blogged at all, so lets see what happened.
 Dailynn got to play Coach Pitch Ball this year. She loved it!
 We went to the splash pad in Spanish Fork with Brittney and Sean, and Jeff and Kenzie and girls.
 The girls got sick of the water and just wanted to walk and slide on the walls there.

 Of course we went to La sal for an annual trip.  We took our good friends with us, so there are a lot of pictures with them and their kids.  This is at Sand Dune Arch.
 Look a Picture of me not looking awful,very rare!
We asked Charles if we could borrow a horse  to ride.
 Jeslyn watshed me lead him around with everyone on, and wanted to do it herself.
 Who can go to La Sal and not go swimming?
 Mom was so nice to let the girls drive her tractor!


 The Indian museum in Blanding
Lets go PLAY!!!
Can you see the Indian Head

 Look another picture of me, wow!
 Grandpa was nice enough to let the girls drive his tractor too.  He gave Jeslyn free reign on the wheel, and they went out to spin doughnuts for a few min.  I might have that video, we will have to see if I can find it.

 Mom got these cool toys that you can use screw drivers to take apart and put together again.  It entertained everyone for at least an hour!
 Stay tuned, this is just June.

No comments: