Thursday, August 23, 2012

More summer fun

I have to admit, July was kinda a dud for us.  We went to the library 1-2 times a week and did 7 peaks once a week.  I don't have any pictures of that, but at least we did something right!

So to start off August, I snuck down to visit my parents with the girls for a few days.  I wasn't feeling good, and it was nice to have my mom take care of me (and the kids).  When we got back it was a whirlwind trying to get ready for the fun reunion we had.
I don't think any of my kids are in this pic, but it kinda shows the game of kickball.
 Look at Avi winning those 2 big guys!
 The water slide was a little popular.
 The little ones decided the slip n slides would be better.
 The top one, Dailynn is feeding me pudding, and the next one is Avi putting curlers in my hair.  The bottom one is the kids shaving their dads with cool whip.




 The candy ball game.
 So Jeff brought up the water bounce house for us to play on one day, so we turned it into a water party at our house.  We ended up with 27 kids, 16 adults and 4 babies.


 Look at those two cuties.  Thanks for coming to have fun with us and bringing the slide girls!
2 nights later we had a ward party where they had a giant slip n slide for the kids.  If you look close you can see all 3 girls and their friend Kari that is always with us.

So the day before our water party we spent the day at 7 peaks.  The day after Nathan's work had a party at Kowabunga Bay (another water slide place).  So that week we were swimming 4 days in a row.  We were so worn out by the end of it that I don't think we want to go swimming for a while.

No comments: