Monday, December 3, 2012

The test

As most of you know, I work for H & R Block preparing tax returns during the tax season.  The IRS has decided that anyone that prepares more than a few returns has to take a test to register with them.  I, like a crazy person, decided that life isn't crazy enough, and that I should get this test taken before this baby comes.  I have been studying for over a month straight to get ready, and the big day is fast approaching.  This Thursday at noon I will be taking it.  I was hoping that I could enlist your support through prayers for me that day to be able to think clearly and remember the information I have been studying.  I will try to post after the test, but I'm apologizing now if it doesn't happen in as timely manner, your always welcome to text me to ask how I did if I don't.  Thanks for your love and support.

No comments: