Saturday, November 3, 2012

November

I totaly Love November this year!!  The main reason is that October was so crazy for me.  Between Dr. appt., class parties, tutoring, fall break, halloween, .....  I got the girls off to school on Nov  1st, got the dishes done, and just wondered what to do.  Usually I would have taken a nap, but I wasn't tired for the first time in a very long time.  I didn't have to get something done before I started my tutoring marathon, I wasn't planning a party, or anything else.  It was so wonderful!!!  I had the same thing happen Friday afternoon.

So in October I had Dai's Dr. apt, Mom come for fall break, I'm room mom for Avi so I had her Halloween party, and then the crazy Halloween its self.  Again I have to give credit to my mom for helping with the class party.  She brought up the angry birds set that she has for me to use.  The kids (and helper parents) were shocked and excited to play with it.  Both Mom and Dad are amazing event planners, so I got some of there great talent and was able to pull something together.  We did a few games and competitions and pumpkin bowling.  I will get pictures of that later.

Halloween was a nightmare.  I only gave myself a day or two to figure out costumes, and I didn't get that one right.  On the day of, Avi went through 4 or 5 costumes before everyone was happy enough to be done.  Dai had a few costume malfunctions, and in the end really just looked like a school kid when all the makeup wore off at school.  Luckily JJ was just happy to be a princes, yipee!  We went to the neighbors house for a party, and luckily Nathan was happy to take over trick or treating ofor me. I started the trip, and after a few houses he kicked me into the car following the kids for medical reasons and he kept track of the kids.  JJ had skipped her nap (I had her in her room for 2 hrs and she didn't sleep) and then the sugar high from trick or treating and the party was not a good combination.  I got her to bed and she was still off her rocker hyper, so I pulled her down to fall asleep on my lap while I was working.  She did pretty quick thank goodness.

Now to top it off, I have had fun with my body lately.  I had about a week that I couldn't hardly walk.  I have the round ligaments on my stomach that have been pulling  and hurting.  I found a belt that helps hold the ligaments tight, and I haven't been hurting since, YIPEE!!!  Now I just have to get the rest of my body to agree.  The things we do for these kids.

I'm just looking forward to November and hoping that I can use this simple time to study for a test I need to take sometime soon.  Wish me luck!

No comments: