Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving thanks to my wonderful parents! Mom and Dad showed up this morning and we got to work. Dad and Nathan worked on a doll house for the girls for Christmas (so shh, they don't know). Mom was so wonderful and got me motivated to clean up and organize my wedding business so that I can hopefully sell it sometime soon. We spent about 2 hours on it and although we got a lot done, there is so much more to do. Dinner was so good too, THANKS MOM for your help on that. After dinner, the men finished the house, Mom played with the girls in the leaves, and I ran around making sure the dishes were done and we had the tools for the house. After pie, Mom and Dad took off. It was a simple day, but so GREAT!!! Thank you Mom and Dad for coming over and helping us with projects!!!

No comments: