Wednesday, October 28, 2009

She's Here

Last night at 10:40 I felt the baby move and then I was soaked. I spent the next 15 min in the bathroom wondering how in the world I was going to get to the hospital without looking like I had wet my pants. Well after going through one pair of pants, I gave up and didn't care anymore. The next hour was getting hooked up to everything in the place and getting the epidural. The next 3 hours were sitting around trying to fall asleep, and not getting much rest. About 3:15 my mom showed up and we were ready to get things done. I was only at a 6 at 3:30 but by 3:50 I was pushing, she was ready to come. The official time was 4:02 when Jeslyn Loris Anderson joined our family at a hefty 8 lbs 7 oz and a long 21 in. We spent the next 2 hours just getting settled in. The rest of the day has been nap, eat, nap feed, nap, make calls, nap, blow bubbles, sneeze, eat, nap, feed, etc. We are so happy she is finally here with us and I can finally BREATH. Enjoy the pictures. Oh yeah and she already sucks her hand.

14 comments:

Nikki said...

Congratulations Hun! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! Good Job Momma :)

Amanda said...

She is adorable! Congrats guys!

Stitchnmom said...

Congratulations, she's a beauty!!!!

Marci said...

Congrats she is beautiful!

Geo said...

Yehaw! What a cute little girl. Grandma must be proud!

Kat said...

Awww. She is adorable. Congrats!

Kim said...

She is so cute. Almost makes me baby hungry.........almost. Congrats. I'm glad your mom made it.

Nina D said...

Wow, she has dark hair! Did Avi or dai have that? She is a real cutie! Congratz again! I can't wait to see her in person!

By the way...how in the heck did you already get time to post?! You must be wonder woman or something!

Katie said...

OH, what a cutie. She looks like you, I think:)

le35 said...

She's so cute!!! Congrats, and I hope that the girls have a great time with her.

Eli and Amber Wisden said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Our Corner said...

She is such a beautiful baby. Congrats to you guys. She's so precious.

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

sorry it has taken me so long to comment. Things have been busy. I am so excited you finally had her. I love the name and she is such a doll! So happy that things went well and your mom was able to be there with you. Congrats and good luck with 3.

Our ABC Family said...

She is such a doll! :) congratulations you guys!