Monday, November 2, 2009

Perfect Baby

Just a quick note because I know that I like to know this info when a new baby comes around a friend or family member. Jeslyn is the PERFECT baby. She only wakes me up once a night, going 4 hours between feedings, doesn't cry much, and just sits looking around when she is awake. She still hates baths and having her diaper changed. Avi loves holding her every 2 seconds, and Dailynn loves her but could almost care less about the extra intruder. I am feeling great, and thanks to mom it is so much easier to clean my house when it is mostly clean already. THANKS MOM!!! All is good in our house.

1 comment:

Kat said...

So-I went private. If you are at all interested in my blogging world, send me your email address and I will add you on my reader list.

kathryn.linford@gmail.com