Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby Picture

I had to go in for an ultrasound last Friday because she was measuring big, and the tech got me a 3D picture of our cute little girl. It is amazing how much more realistic it all is now that I have seen her. If you are having a hard time seeing the picture, the two hands are right next to each other and to the left of her nose. It is a profile shot, you can see her eye, nose, and mouth. I absolutely love this picture. The tech said she has a lot of hair, and there is no doubt that it is a girl. She is a little big, but nothing new for my kids, so I will just deliver a big baby. Who knows when she will come but I keep thinking it will be Nov 1st or 2nd. I am hoping sooner, but whatever right.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Look at that nose. She totally looks like your other girls. That's really cool!