Friday, January 23, 2009

Another reason my husband ROCKS!!!

Tonight at work my 2 bosses, were both very sleep deprived and have spent way to much time together, were telling stories about other people in the company and all the CRAZY!! adventures they had had trying to get all the offices ready to go for the season. They were laughing so hard they were almost rolling on the floor and us others who know the people they were talking about were laughing hard but not that hard, and the poor new girl who doesn't know any of these people just got bored with it and went and did other things. I didn't get this until she said that it is only so funny when you don't know the people they are talking about.

I have been thinking about that for the last half hour and realized that Nathan is so awesome because he humors me when I am telling him all my work stories. He only knows Linda (my direct boss) so when I am telling him about the other 4-10 people involved in the stories he just listens not knowing any of them. He is so great to laugh at the right times and listen to me when I am telling all of these stories. What a GREAT guy he is.

No comments: