Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good Relationship

I was asked by someone this week if there was something wrong between Nathan and I. I was surprised so I confidently convince them that we were doing great with no worries. The reason is seamed that we weren't on balance was because I had spent the last few days completely sick and nasty feeling. That afternoon I got home from work to find the dishes done (Nathan's most hated house chore), the kitchen clean, the house looking great, and a new toilet installed. (our toilet would only flush 1 in 5 times attempted.) Then he took me out to dinner and got the kids ready for bed for me. He was so awesome and it was such a relief to come home to all of that. I had spent the week sick, working, and trying to survive while he spent the week taking care of the kids, taking care of me, and making sure the house was still standing. This is my wonderful husband that I LOVE so much!!! Thank you Nathan!!!

2 comments:

Our Corner said...

what a sweet guy.

le35 said...

Way to go Nathan!!! I'm so glad that you found someone who loves you that much M, you deserve it!