Friday, July 18, 2008

AAAAAHHHHHH

ok so some of you may have heard, but my sister is engaged. This happened last week, and the fun part is that the wedding is August 23rd. Kenzie and I had so much fun dress shopping with her and planning everything we can for her. The fun part is that we also have a huge family reunion in the middle of that, so between the bridal shower, the wedding and trying to prepare for that, I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off. That's ok because that is how I work the best. I just need to get off the computer games and actually clean once in a while. That is sometime pointless though since the girls are so good at destroying the house faster than I can clean it. That's life. OOH I just heard something not so good. Bye

3 comments:

Katie said...

Anything I can do just letme know. I would love to help. Has she decided where it will be for sure?

Anderson's said...

Somehow she got into the SLC temple.

le35 said...

That will be awesome!