Sunday, August 1, 2010

moving

So we have had a major roller coaster around here!! We are no longer trading houses with my in-laws, but buying a different house also in Cedar Hills. It is such a cute house and we are so excited. We can't wait for all the great things about this house like central air, separate bedrooms for Avi and Dai, the tv where Dai can't watch from her room, a TON of storage space, and a garage. It is going to be so great. It really isn't final yet, but it is a pretty sure deal. We are hoping to be moved in within the next 3 weeks so things can be done before school starts on the 25th. Luckily we have 3/4 of the house packed and moved out, so it will be easy to finish packing up the rest of what we have.

Now I am crazy busy trying to get this house ready for new renters by painting the whole basement and half of the upstairs. Anyone want to help? Wish me luck, I am going to try to survive the next two weeks then hopefully move in to a new house that is our own.

2 comments:

Christine said...

How great to finally get a bigger place. I can't wait to see it. You should have a Pampered Chef show once you move in to show it off ;)!

Katie said...

Yay! So exciting! I wish I still lived closer, and I would be all over that painting thing for you:) Good luck!