Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Picture Time

The pictures are finally here. It has taken forever to get them up, but here are most of them. I am having a hard time getting the pictures off my cell phone, so when I figure it out, I will be putting those on, but until then, here you go. I suggest you start at the bottom so that you get the story in the right order.

Helping grandpa on the farm. She loved the fact that she was standing on the jeep.

What a fun pinata!!

Decorating cupcakes.

The fun Balloon game Britt came up with.

They found their treasure and are so excited to divi it up.

Dailynn's B-day party.

I loved the elephants!!

They got 7 bikes in there at once. It was scary!!

The tigers were fun to watch.


Our day at the circus. Thanks so much to Kristl and John for the free tickets. It was a great b-day present for Dai, Nathan, and I.

Avi's first day of school at the new charter school. She is so cute in her uniforms.


Jeslyn got so dirty but luckily it was easy to wash up.

We loved the beach at Bear Lake!!

No comments: