Friday, May 14, 2010

Words for you

Dailynn can sure make us smile. Yesterday she was trying to get me to do things so she started saying "Mom I have 2 words for you, you need to help me, wait I have 4 words for you, come help me do this, no 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...." then later that night she comes running in the kitchen while I was working on dinner and loudly states, "Mom I have 2 words for you HELP!!!" Yeah, she doesn't have counting words down yet I guess.

Last night while Jeslyn was winding down for bed she was rolling around the living room playing. She grabbed her blanket and kept rolling until she was completely wrapped and tangeled up in it. After a few seconds she was quite upset about it. I released from the blanket and a few min later she did it again. All that was hanging out this time was her little feet. She was in there pretty tight too. When I got her out, she just smiled at me. Silly girl.

No comments: